Friday 8 August 2008

A Religious-Media Blog

I was going to write a post on a different topic, but a blog title on the "Updated at such-and-such-a-time" caught my eye, and I'm going to re-post it here. Among other things, I notice the author has 11 profile views (13 as of the two times I viewed it), and if I can help boost that, I will. (Legitimately, that is. I'm not about the click "View Profile" a hundred times just to get it up there.)

So the blog is called "God Online," and if you have a sense of my interests, you've already figured out why it caught my attention. Religionwriter, the author of the blog, has only posted 6 times since the creation of the blog at the beginning of the month. The trend seems to be a link to a site and a brief discription of what that site is. These sites, of course, are all religion-based. For example, his post Your pastor's cheat sheet? references Sermon Central, a place where you can search sermons written by assorted pastors and read them for free--or, for the more valuable ones, at a fee.

This is a blog I'm going to check up on. I want to see where and how it develops.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin