Friday 7 November 2008

Early Saturday Morning

G'day.

I ought to be in bed, but quickly...

1) Obama won, but you'd have to have been incommunicado and then logged onto this blog first thing after return from the wilderness in order to have that just now. Solid speech Tues. night. I want to go over that when I have time.
2) Watched Sin City again this night, as well as a first for Doomsday. The latter was decent--it came recommended, which is why I watched it in the first place. I'm watching Henry V tomorrow, for class.
3) I've been asked to articulate where I want to go in academia, and doing so has helped me crystalize my goals. I'll let you know sometime.
4) I have so much work due shortly it's crazy. In a couple week I'll post again with frequency (maybe) but, 'til then, not so much. Sorry.
5) Made picadillo for a potluck last night. I'll have to throw my recipe up here sometime. It's solid, in my opinion.
6) I edited an essay today for a friend, and drew her a picture (as usual). I'm fairly proud of that picture (considering I'm not trained with a pencil), so I've posted it below (in two stages, plus reference).
7) I haven't been keeping up with those blogs I'd said I'd follow. Oh, well.







And that is all for now. Good night.

3 comments:

Scumbag Sam said...

love the picture. I kinda like the pencil one better than the version with colour. :)

draw more stuff and post it, its nice to look at peoples pictures, even if you havent been trained in the way of the pencil!

Cait said...

Nice pic. I really like it.

Christian H said...

Well, I draw hardly at all, which is part of the reason I don't post much. I feel more at home with letters or with a camera. However, I always draw pictures on essays that I edit for people, and I was happy enough with this one that I scanned it into my computer and, on the spur of the moment, posted it.
And I'll only post it if I'm really happy with it; I'm exposed to far too many good artblogs and bad artblogs to think I'm good enough to show off.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin