Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday Evening Blog Post

Saturday Evening Blog Post is a blog carnival hosted by Elizabeth Esther, in which bloggers link their favourite post of the month. Today we are posting for March 2011. I have been a rather poor blogger lately due to schoolwork, a social life (I know, right?), and procrastination. However, earlier in the month I began a series on the boundaries of the self (bodily, psychological, social). I will link the Index page, but I'll note that my prose is easier to read in the actually series posts than in the Index, since I wanted to get all the formal caveats and methodological stuff out of the way. Take a look at the comments, too. About two-thirds of the way through April I hope to get this series up and going again. If you're not coming here through EE, please make sure you do drop by her place and check out some of the other posts. Over and out, Christian

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin