Thursday 5 May 2011

Summer and Intentions

I would like to assure you all that I am alive and do intend to become an active blogger again. It might not happen until next week is the thing. I have posts just waiting to be written: I want to finish the series about bodies and identity that I started once upon a time; I have things to say about Christian unity; I have things to say about doubt, certainty, dogmatism, and postmodernism; I have movie reviews. I haven't written so far in part because I've been burnt out from school and in part because I've been a bit busy at times. I will have a productive summer, I hope, but in that I do intend to produce some work for here. I will update you soon. Also, I may add photos I took of the Vancouver area this spring.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin